SMT-798 Curtain Wall Stone Material Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $2.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $2.6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMT-798
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: SMT
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Color: Grey
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
Product typical application:
A. Weathering sealing of all kinds of curtain wall
B. Application of bonding and sealing of all kinds of metal profiles
C. Glass, coated glass, ceramic tile, brick, concrete, etc.
D. Aluminum composite panel
SMT-798 is one component sealant contact with water vapor in the air can be cured. Operation is simple, is not required stiring before using. Manual or gas dynamic glue gun can be operated.
Carefully clean the dust on the surface of the joint, grease and moisture and other contaminants, Make the surface clean and dry with organic solvent.
Cut the plastic mouth on the required width. Use glue gun carefully for making sure that the adhesive is in close contact with the base material. Tear off the tape before surface drying.
Avoid sealing the three surface bonding.
1. Can not be used for structural assembly
2. Not recommended for continuous flooding
3. Can not be used for surface will exudes plastic plasticizer or solvent which will cause property damage
4. Do not recommend the construction and installation of the aquarium
5. Not recommended for fully sealed space will not completely cured by leaking water vapor
6. Do not recommend for the interface seal with displacement more than 20%
Typical product features
|( Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity)|
|color||Black, grey or special color|
|Depth curing rate||1-2mm/day|
|Surface dry time for working;(min)||≤10|
|Completely cure time;(h)||20|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||1.0|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity;%||± 20|
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 25ºC.
Packaging: 592ml; 20 piece/box