High Performance SMT-812 Acetic Big Glass Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMT-812
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- Main Agent Composition-: Natural Polymer
- Bonding Function:-: Structural Adhesive
- Trademark: SMT
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506990000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- Application-: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking
- Promoter Composition-: Curing Agent
- Characteristic-: Waterproof
- Transport Package: Standard 300 Ml Plastic Plastic Bottle Packaging
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
1) One-component, acetic cure, and cure fast, high tensile strength and without color changing.
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials, easy to use.
3) Excellent weathering performance and ozone-resistant, UV-resistant and extreme high-low temperature capability.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30ºC. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90ºC.
5) No sag, and can be used for adhesion for vertical or overhead interface
1) Sealing between the glass and window/door frame
2) Sealing glass joint
3) Sealing shopping window
4) Structural glazing of big flat glass and light-collecting roof
5) Sealing aquarium
SMT-812 should not be applied:
1). To building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood and oil-based caulks.
2). In totally confined spaces.
3). When substrate surface temperature exceeds 50ºC
4). To cerement, metal, stone (because the by-product of SMT-812 reacts such materials and results in adhesion performance).
5). Surface in direct contact with food.
6). Region that paint is required to sealant.
7). For joint movement ≥ ± 20%
8). For hidden or half-hidden glass curtain wall
9). For the circuit board or the coated reflective surface of the mirror
10). For glue of the glue-sealant
11). For the anti-fire application of indoor punch-sealing system
13). For sealing and jointing Polycarbonate plates, the adhesion test must be done before sealant application.
14). Where mechanical wear is like to be encountered.
Technical details are available in SMT for customers.
Adhesion test, compatibility test and stain test are available before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain
SMT-812 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 6 mins. It generally takes 10 mins for working. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
Standard 300 ml plastic plastic bottle packaging, 24 / box.
SMT-812 is available in clear.
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27ºC, in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 27ºC.
Limited warranty information
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer's test to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended structural use. Suggestion shall not be taken as inducements to infringe any patent. The customer's exclusive remedy for breach of such warranty is limited to refund of purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted.
Typical product features
|Surface dry time;(min)||6|
|Surface dry time for working;(min)||10|
|Depth curing rate||1-2mm/day|
|Flow or sag||≤2|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||≥1.2|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity;%||± 20%|