HS-820 High Performance Construction Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HS-820
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- Specification-: SGS. GMP, ISO
- State: Dynamic Seal
- Trademark: HS
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Bonding Material: Glass, Aluminum, Wood, Cement
- Silicone Sealant Curing Condition: Room Temperate
- Storage Temperature: 0~27
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
1, HS-820 is one-component, aecticl, room curing silicone sealant with rapid solidification.
2, Excellent oxidation resistance and resistance to ultraviolet. No corrosive for most of buildingmaterial.
3, Good adhesive properties for most of building material.
4, Color with black, grey, clear, white and other color you need.
1,Especially suitable for doors and Windows adhesive
2,Widely used in all kinds of common application by profeesional worker
|Test standard||Test item||Unit||Value|
|GB13477||Vertical or flow||mm||<2|
|GB13477||surface drying time(25ºC,50%R.H.)||minute||9|
|Deep section curing||mm/day||1.6|
|As cured-After 7 days at atmospheric temperature of 25°C and relative humidity of 50%|
|GB13477||Hardness, Shore A||18|
|CTM1028||Ultimate tensile strength||MPa||1.5|
1,keep the base material to be clean and dry, no dust and grease. Washing the surface of base material will be better.
3,Wiping the base material with cloth with solvent first, then, wipe it again with dry cloth.
4,Operating within 1 hour after cleaning.
5,Using the manual or pneumatic glue gun to fill the seam, then, extruding with knife to make sure the sealant completely filled the seam.
6,Covering the seam with adhesive tape but not reaching the surface of not cured sealant.
1. Not recommended for continuous flooding
2. Don't let not cured adhesive contact with eyes and skin for long time. If it happens, washing them with clean water immediately or find a doctor if it is necessary.
3. The glue will not release harmful substances after curing, also will not harm the skin.
4. You need a doctor if swallowing
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 27ºC.
Packaging: 300ml in rigid packaging;