DR-911 Weatherproof Silicone Sealant for Curtain Wall
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.85|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DR-911
- Silicone Sealant: Neutral
- Trademark: DR
- Specification: 24pcsin one box/20pcs in one box
- HS Code: 350691909
- Application: Construction
- for UPVC Window: for Aluminum Window
- Transport Package: 300ml
- Origin: China
1DR-911 is one-component, neutrally room curing silicone sealant with rapid solidification.
2.Excellent oxidation resistance and resistance to ultraviolet. No corrosive for most of building materials.
3,Good adhesive properties for most sealing gaps and glasses and so on
4,Color with black, grey, clear and other color you need.
1,Especially suitable for doors and windows adhesive.
2,Widely used in all kinds of base materials, such as glass, tiles and mostly aluminum
1,Keep the basic material to be clean and dry, no dust and grease. Washing the surface of basic materials will be better.
2,Cleaning with cotton cloth not taking off line or other solvent.
3,Wiping the basic material with cloth with solvent first,then, wipe it again with dry cloth.
4,Operating with 1 hour after cleaning.
5,Using the manual or pneumatic glue gun to fill the seam, then, extruding with knife to make sure the sealant completely filled the seam.
6,Covering the seam with adhesive tape but not reaching the surface of not cured sealant.
- Not recommended for continuous flooding.
- 2.Don't let cured adhesive contact with eyes and for long time. If it happens, washing them with clean water immediately or find a doctor if it is necessary.
- The glue will not release harmful substances after curing, also will not harm the skin.
- Asking doctor is swallowing
Packaging:300ml in rigid package;590 ml in flexible package;
|Flow (sag or slump)||inches (mm)||0|
|Tack-free Time, 77°F, 50% RH||minutes||28.8|
|Curing Time at 77°F (25°C ) and 50% RH||days||1-2|
|Durometer Hardness, Shore A||points||25|
|Elastic recovery capacity||%||99|
|Joint Movement Capability||%||±35|