SMT-211 Two-Component Structural Silicone Sealant
|1,000-1,999 2,000-2,999 3,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $768.5 US $765 US $760|
|Purchase Qty. (metal bucket)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMT-211
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: SMT
- Specification: Iron Drum
- HS Code: 3506990000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Color: Grey
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
Product typical application:
1, Structural assembly of various curtain wall;
2, Structural sealing of insulating glass
3, Bonding and sealing of various spray metal;
4,Glass, coated glass, tiles, bricks and concrete;
5, Non permeable wood.
SMT-211 is two-component sealant that it is necessary to using by dedicated two-component glue machine and stiring.
Carefully clean the dust on the surface of the joint, grease and moisture and other contaminants, Keep the surface clean and dry.Tear off the tape before surface drying.
Avoid sealing the three surface bonding.
1. Not recommended for continuous flooding
2. Can not be used for surface will exudes plastic plasticizer or solvent which will cause property damage
3. Do not recommend the construction and installation of the aquarium and seal
4. Not recommended for fully sealed space will not completely cured by leaking water vapor
5. Do not recommend for the interface seal with displacement more than 30%
Typical product features
|A and b in 10:1 volume-ratio or 13:1 mass-ratio to mix;( Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity)|
|Flow or sag||≤3|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing for 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||≥1.0|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity;%||± 30%|
Transport and storage:
A and B need to be stored separately in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 25ºC.
Packaging: A 190L; B 19L;