Hj-566 High Performance Neutral Weatherproof Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HJ-566
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: HJ
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
1, HJ-566 is one-component, neutrally room curing silicone sealant with rapid solidification.
2, Excellent oxidation resistance and resistance to ultraviolet.
3, Good adhesive properties for most of building material.
4, Color with black, grey, clear, white and other color you need.
1,Especially suitable for doors and Windows adhesive
2,Widely used in all kinds of base material,such as glass, tiles and mostly aluminum.
1,keep the base material to be clean and dry, no dust and grease. Washing the surface of base material will be better.
2,Cleaning with cotton cloth not taking off line and , acetone or other solvent.
3,Wiping the base material with cloth with solvent first, then, wipe it again with dry cloth.
4,Operating within 1 hour after cleaning.
5,Using the manual or pneumatic glue gun to fill the seam, then, extruding with knife to make sure the sealant completely filled the seam.
6,Covering the seam with adhesive tape but not reaching the surface of not cured sealant.
1. Volatile compounds will be released when the products are not completely cured. It's harmful for long-time-breathing volatile compounds that being sure there is adequate ventilation
2. Don't let not cured adhesive contact with eyes and skin for long time. If it happens, washing them with clean water immediately or find a doctor if it is necessary.
3. The glue will not release harmful substances after curing, also will not harm the skin.
4. Asking doctor if swallowing
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 25ºC.
Packaging: 300ml/260ml in rigid packaging;