SMT-198 Curtain Wall Structural Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $2.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $2.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMT-198
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Composition: Organic Material
- Trademark: SMT
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506990000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Color: Grey
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
Product typical application:
1, Structural assembly of various curtain wall;
2, Structural sealing of insulating glass
3, Bonding and sealing of various spray metal;
4,Glass, coated glass, tiles, bricks and concrete;
5, Non permeable wood.
SMT-198 is one component sealant contact with water vapor in the air can be cured. Operation is simple, is not required stiring before using. Manual or gas dynamic glue gun can be operated.
Carefully clean the dust on the surface of the joint, grease and moisture and other contaminants, Make the surface clean and dry with organic solvent.
Cover the adjacent surfaces with adhesive tape for consolidation and cleaning.
Cut the plastic mouth on the required width. Use glue gun carefully for making sure that the adhesive is in close contact with the base material. Tear off the tape before surface drying.
Avoid sealing the three surface bonding.
1. Not recommended for continuous flooding
2. Can not be used for surface will exudes plastic plasticizer or solvent which will cause property damage
3. Do not recommend the construction and installation of the aquarium and seal
4. Not recommended for fully sealed space will not completely cured by leaking water vapor
5. Do not recommend for the interface seal with displacement more than 30%
Typical product features
|Surface dry time;(min)||20|
|Surface dry time for working;(min)||10|
|Depth curing rate||1-2mm/day|
|Flow or sag||≤3|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing for 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||1.0|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity;%||± 30%|
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27ºC, in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 25ºC.
Packaging: 590ml; 20 piece/box