Neutral General Purpose Silicone Sealant (HJ-560)
|FOB Price:||US $1.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.9/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HJ-560
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Thermoplastic Resin
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- Cure: Fast Cure
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing, Glass
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Content: Silicone, High Quality, Stable
- Trademark: HJ
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506100010
1, HJ-560 is one-component, neutral , room curing silicone sealant with rapid solidification.
2, Excellent oxidation resistance and resistance to ultraviolet. No corrosive for most of buildingmaterial.
3, Good adhesive properties for most of building material.
4, Color with black, grey, clear, white and other color you need.
1,Especially suitable for doors and Windows adhesive
2,Widely used in all kinds of common application by profeesional worker
|HJ-560 General Purpose Silicone Sealant|
|Performance||Standard||Measured Value||Testing Method|
|Test at 50± 5% RH and temperature 23± 2 0 C:|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||± 0.1||1.43||GB/T 13477|
|Tack-Free Time (min)||≤ 180||15||GB/T 13477|
|Extrusion (ml/min)||≥ 80||333||GB/T 13477|
|Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||23 0 C||> 0.4||0.64||GB/T 13477|
|- 20 0 C||or > 0.6||/||GB/T 13477|
|Slumpability (mm) vertical||not change shape||not change shape||GB/T 13477|
|Slumpability (mm) horizontal||≤ 3||0||GB/T 13477|
|Curing Speed (mm/d)||2||2||/|
|As Cured -After 21 days at 50± 5% RH and temperature 23± 2 0 C:|
|Hardness (Shore A)||20~60||44||GB/T 531|
|Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)||/||0.72||GB/T 13477|
|Elongation of Rupture (%)||/||214||GB/T 13477|
|Movement Capability (%)||12.5||12.5||GB/T 13477|
1,keep the base material to be clean and dry, no dust and grease. Washing the surface of base material will be better.
3,Wiping the base material with cloth with solvent first, then, wipe it again with dry cloth.
4,Operating within 1 hour after cleaning.
5,Using the manual or pneumatic glue gun to fill the seam, then, extruding with knife to make sure the sealant completely filled the seam.
6,Covering the seam with adhesive tape but not reaching the surface of not cured sealant.
1. Not recommended for continuous flooding
2. Don't let not cured adhesive contact with eyes and skin for long time. If it happens, washing them with clean water immediately or find a doctor if it is necessary.
3. The glue will not release harmful substances after curing, also will not harm the skin.
4. Harmful if swallowing
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 27ºC.
Packaging: 590ml in flexible packaging;