High Performance Multi Flex Construction Silicone Sealant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.85 US $0.84|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: hs
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Natural Polymer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- Excellent Compatibility: Excellent Elasticity
- Transport Package: 24
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- High Strength: high Adhesion Performance
- Trademark: HS
- Specification: 300ml
- HS Code: 35061000
1, SURMOUNT is one-component, neutrally room curing silicone sealant with rapid solidification for bathrooms and buildings.
2.Excellent oxidation resistance and resistance to ultraviolet. No corrosive for most building materials but have good cohesiveness.
3,Good adhesive properties for most of building materials,metals,chinas and moorstone.
4,Color with black, grey, clear and other color you need.
5.Good antibacterial property,mildew resistance. It is used both for indoor and outdoors.
1,Especially suitable for doors and windows adhesive. Widely used in kitchens and bathrooms.
2,Widely used in all kinds of base materials, such as glass, tiles and mostly aluminum
1,Keep the basic material to be clean and dry, no dust and grease. Washing the surface of basic materials will be better.
3,Wiping the basic material with cloth with solvent first,then, wipe it again with dry cloth.
4,Operating with 1 hour after cleaning.
5,Using the manual or pneumatic glue gun to fill the seam, then, extruding with knife to make sure the sealant completely filled the seam.
6,Covering the seam with adhesive tape but not reaching the surface of not cured sealant.
- Not recommended for continuous flooding.
- 2.Don't let cured adhesive contact with eyes and for long time. If it happens, washing them with clean water immediately or find a doctor if it is necessary.
- The glue will not release harmful substances after curing, also will not harm the skin.
- Asking doctor is swallowing
Packaging:300ml in rigid package;590 ml in flexible package;
|Max movement:||25% the joint of width|
|Skin formation time:||Approx. 10 min. at 23°C /50% humidity|
|Curing speed :||approx. 2-3 mm after 24hrs. at 23°C /50% humidity|
|Thermal Stability:||~50°C to +150°C|
|Application temperature:||+5°C to +40°C|
|Shore A hardness:||approx.15 (transparent), approx. 30 ( colored)|
|Water-soluble:||insoluble in water|