- Model NO.: SMT-811
- Application: Automobile, Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Trademark: SMT
- Specification: 20pcs/24pcs
- HS Code: 3506919010
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Natural Polymer
- Color: Clear
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Chuzhou, Anhui Province, China
SMT-811 is acetic silicone sealant with good elasticity and displacement deformation capacity. It is especially suitable for big glass and display window, for it's good compatibility for most of the substrate surface and thixotropy in the constructing joint which avoid any sagging. It has good adhesiveness, compatibility for the majority of substrate surface, glass and anodized aluminum . It has ability of antioxidant and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
Product typical application:
1,The doors and windows sealing and filling;
2,Sealing and filling application of metal , aluminum alloy doors and windows or the wall of the room;
3,Glass, ceramic tile, brick and concrete etc;
4,small appliances; oil tight wood.
1. Can not be used for structural assembly
2. Not recommended for continuous flooding
3. Can not be used for surface will exudes plastic plasticizer or solvent which will cause property damage
4. Do not contact the reflective coating of mirror.
5. Not recommended for fully sealed space will not completely cured by leaking water vapor
6. Do not recommend for the interface seal with displacement more than 25%
Safety instruction in the operation:
1.Placing where children can't reach.
2.Be sure there is adequate ventilation.
3.Don't let the non cured sealant contact the eye, if you do it, rinsing eyes with water instantly.
4.The use of cleaning agents should be in line with the relevant safety standards
Carefully read the product information, instructions and tips on container before operation.
Construction application method:
1. If one component sealant contact with water vapor in the air will be cured. Operation is simple, is not required stiring before using. Manual or gas dynamic glue gun can be operated.
2.Carefully clean the dust on the surface of the joint, grease and moisture and other contaminants, Make the surface clean and dry with organic solvent.
3.Cover the adjacent surfaces with adhesive tape for consolidation and cleaning.
4.Cut the plastic mouth on the required width. Use glue gun carefully for Making sure that the adhesive is in close contact with the base material. Tear off the tape before surface drying.
Avoid sealing the three surface bonding.\
|Surface dry time;(min)||10|
|Surface dry time for working;(min)||6|
|Depth curing rate||1-2mm/day|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing for 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||≥1.2|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity;%||± 25|
Storage and transportation:
Stored in a dry environment under 25 ºC; shelf life of 12 months; This product is a non dangerous goods.